06 June 2014

I love scrapbooking. I love it when it's made with paper and glue, I love it when it's made on a computer, I love it when its a combo of the two. I'm just a fan, period. I like making pages and sharing stories no matter the format. Today I'm going to share a page I made recently about our kitty Mo. She's such a fun loving little girl and I've always got something to say about her (& all of our cats for that matter).

I used some new products from One Little Bird called Sunshine in my Soul. I use these types of products for so many digi made projects, including my blog header, titles, buttons, pages, e-vites, an so much more. I absolutely love to use them digitally, but did you know that if you have a Silhouette, you can use the digital elements as print & cut images. If you would like a tutorial on that leave me a comment and I will get to work on that. :)

Thanks for stopping by & checking out my Digi Made project!

No comments:

Post a Comment